This is included in the SPIRIT Radonlogger base package:
- Visualization with graphs at different time intervals in Radonova’s web platform or dashboard. Accessible both via computer and mobile phone with the option for others to share the measurement data through a digital link.
- Highly sensitive radon detector with response time under 40 minutes including sensors for pressure, temperature, humidity, and movement.
- Battery operation for 50 days and the possibility to connect with a cable.
- Automatic connection to a SPIRIT HUB or existing LoRaWAN network. Also measures without connection and sends measurement data when reconnected.
- Free connection fee for 1 year. Thereafter £3 per month.
- Calibrated for 1 year of use upon delivery.
The SPIRIT Radonlogger automatically connects to a SPIRIT HUB or directly to an external LoRaWAN network if one is available at the measurement site. SPIRIT HUB is available in two versions, one connects via network cable, the other via mobile broadband (4G).
A SPIRIT Radonlogger located within a radius of 200 meters automatically connects to a SPIRIT HUB. There is no limit to how many loggers you can simultaneously connect to a HUB. If a logger is not connected, it still measures and automatically connects as soon as it arrives within sufficient distance of a HUB or external LoRaWAN network.
- Ability to connect one or more SPIRIT products in locations that do not have LoRaWAN coverage.
- Creates a local wireless network with a radius of 200 meters where all your SPIRIT products automatically connect.
- The price for the variant HUB (mobile broadband) includes a sim card with a 2-year 4G subscription.
Common uses for SPIRIT Radonlogger are:
- To carry out accurate average measurements of radon levels during working hours.
- To calculate the estimated annual average during working hours.
- To obtain a valid 48-hour short-term measurement in apartments or villas.
- Log radon levels in real time during radon inspections or when following up radon-lowering measures.
|Measuring range||0 – 100 000 Bq/m³|
|Measurement uncertainty||+-20% at 200 Bq/m³ at two hours integration time|
|Minimum Detectable Activity||16 Bq/m³ at 1 hour int. time|
|Temperature range||– 10°C to 50°C|
|Humidity area||0-90% humidity (Non-condensing air)|
|Battery life||At least 60 days during measurement|
|Power supply||5V Micro-USB or 10-28V AC/DC|
|Dimensions (height, width, depth)||45 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm|