This is included in the package:
• Automatic connection to existing LoRaWAN network
• Free LoraWAN network fee for 3 years
• High-sensitivity radon detector with response time of less than 40 minutes
• Access to Radonova’s web platform with logger software
• Sensors for pressure, temperature, humidity and movement
• Battery power for 30 days
• Measures without connection, and sends measurement data as soon as it reconnects to a LoRaWAN network
• Calibrated for 1 year of use upon delivery. The extended package with service & calibration includes 2 more calibrations within 3 years
Common uses for SPIRIT radon logger are:
• To carry out accurate average measurements of the radon during working hours
• To calculate the estimated annual average value during working hours
• To obtain a valid 2-day short-term measurement in apartments or villas
• Log the radon levels in real time in connection with radon inspections or during follow-up of radon reduction measures
SPIRIT is not dependent on connection via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Instead, the public LoRaWAN network is used for communication with Radonova’s servers. It is not necessary to be connected to the network. The device still measures the radon levels, then automatically connects again as soon as the network is available.
As network coverage cannot be guaranteed in all locations, we always recommend supplementing with a gateway when purchasing your first SPIRIT device. Via a gateway, you can always reach the LoRaWAN network via a 4G subscription or with a network cable. To this gateway, all your devices can be connected to a radius of about 200 m in an indoor environment.Order LoRaWAN Gateway here
|Measuring range||0 – 100 000 Bq/m³|
|Measurement uncertainty||< 15% after 6h at 200Bq/m³|
|Minimum Detectable Activity||25 Bq/m³ at 1 hour int. time|
|Temperature range||– 10°C to 60°C|
|Humidity area||0-95% humidity|
|Battery life||At least 60 days during measurement|
|Power supply||5V Micro-USB or 10-28V AC/DC|
|Dimensions (height, width, depth)||45 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm|
Annual service agreement
- Annual review of the instrument.
- Firmware upgrade, Function tests, Battery test & Filter replacement.
- Prioritization in case management.
Support and training:
- Free support by phone and email.
- Service report after completed service / repair.
- Service period for preventive service is normally during May, June or August.
Calibration in Radonova Calibration chamber:
- Traceability to NIST standard.
- Exact calibration constants are entered in the unit. No correction constants are needed.
- Accuracy + -8% (95% confidence level).