Guidelines for radon measurement in multi-occupancy buildings
- All apartments with ground contact must be measured
- In addition, at least 20 per cent of the apartments must be measured
- At least one apartment per floor and staircase
- If there is a basement, you should order an additional measurement package for it, regardless of whether it is furnished or not, as it has ground contact
- Apartments should also be measured where the building material can be assumed to contribute to the increased radon content, as well as apartments that are adjacent to elevator or ventilation shafts
- To be certain of obtaining the number of results required, it is good to take measurements in an additional apartment in case the detectors were to be removed by one of the residents.
If you wish a faster measurement we recommend an advisory short-term measurement of radon with our Rapidos® detectors to ascertain the approximate radon content.
The price per apartment includes
- 2 Radtrak²® detectors in airtight bag
- Return postage
- Analysis and measurement report from our accredited laboratory
- Measurement which complies with UK standards
- If the measurement has been performed correctly as instructed, an approved average annual value for long-term measurement of radon content
- Login details so that you can quickly obtain the analysis results using our secure website
- Telephone support if you require help
When ordering more than 100 measurement packages, please request for a quotation.
Do you have any questions about radon measurement in multi-occupancy buildings?
You can always contact us directly by e-mail or phone.