An ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, a guarantee of quality
What does it mean to be ISO 17025 accredited?
Radonova is validated by Public Health England and has an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory that designs, distributes, and analyzes radon measurement detectors. This accreditation means that our laboratory has the skills required to perform radon analyses in accordance with the European standard ISO 17025. It is an essential guarantee of quality for radon measurements. Therefore, Radonova is constantly increasing its presence on the global stage.
This accreditation is necessary in many countries to be able to conduct regulatory radon diagnostics. This means that working with Radonova detectors guarantees that you can perform reliable and accurate regulatory approved radon diagnostics.
Radonova workers are among the pioneers in radon detection. For over 30 years, we have imposed a high standards of quality in our field. Our commitment to excellence allows us to deliver to you premium quality in terms of our products, reports, and services.
Choosing Radonova guarantees premium quality products for radon measurements
When you choose Radonova you get:
- Top-level instruments and radon detectors that have consistently provided the best results in intercomparison tests carried out every year in three or more radon reference chambers
- State-of-the-art production and analytical materials, regularly checked and calibrated.
- An R&D department which constantly strives to develop and improve the quality of our products.
- Exceptional customer support, Radonova staff are experts in the radon measurement process.
- A strong corporate culture.
- Fast, efficient and 24/7 customer service.
Trust the world leader and choose Radonova to support you in your next radon measurement project.