This is included in addition to the detectors
- Freight and return envelope for return to our laboratory
- Clear measurement instructions which show where the detectors should be located
- Login details so that you can specify start and stop time for your measurement on our website, where you are then also able to study the analysis results
- Analysis and measurement report from our accredited laboratory
- Measurement which complies with UK standards
- If the measurement has been performed correctly as instructed, an approved average annual value for long-term measurement of radon content
- Telephone support if you require help
If you wish a fast measurement, we recommend an advisory short-term measurement of radon with our Rapidos® detectors to ascertain the approximate radon content.
Radtrak²® detectors are normally supplied in pairs however be certain to order an additional Radtrak²® detector for any rooms where you spend a lot of time e.g. in the children’s bedrooms.
Place the Radtrak²® detectors according to the simple instructions that accompany the package. At the same time, log in to www.radonova.co.uk and go to My Pages. Enter your details, start date and where you have located your detectors. Alternatively you may send us this information on paper but be sure to include it in the return envelope supplied.
Please leave the Radtrak²® detectors in the same place for 3 months before you return the detectors free of charge to our laboratory. On the same day, you log back in to your account in My Pages and enter when you finished the measurement. We use the start and finish dates to accurately measure the radon level. Alternatively request a paper report from us.
When we receive the exposed Radtrak²® detectors from you we analyse them putting the results as an online report into your account which you can then print as a hard copy for your records. Analyze report will be ready 1-2 weeks after the detectors have been received by the laboratory.
Do you have questions concerning radon measurement in your home?
You can always contact our hub in the UK by e-mail or phone.